At NFM, we manufacture and supply a range of metal roof batten roll. Batten Roll offers a more traditional wider seam that is a unique method favoured within architectural design. Although this is a more traditional roofing system, Batten Roll applications are fully customisable to suite a wide range of heritage and modern designs.
Aluminium is an excellent cost-effective solution for extreme marine roofing environments and it comes with a baked on PVDF 3 Layer paint system for excellent longevity and peace of mind. It is a highly durable product designed to give excellent colour retention and high formability at a moderate cost for aluminium roofing & cladding systems. Aluminium is available in an extensive range of Classic, Designer and Metallic colours ensuring a solution is available for any Australian landscape.
- Strong and durable
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Lightweight for easier installation and transport
- Very high fire rating and non-combustible
- Flexible and malleable, allowing for versatility in design and production
- Non-toxic and 100% recyclable
Matt Dark Grey
Matt Light Grey
Matt Light Zinc
Standard Pure White
Victorian Brick Red
By choosing copper you are guaranteed a product that will last generations. Copper has been used for Roofing throughout Europe for centuries. The timeless natural properties of copper allows for both modern and traditional design outcomes.
- Lifespan of 70 –100 years, depending on exact location.
- As a result of surface oxidisation caused by weathering, copper forms a protective barrier (patina) that resists further corrosion and extends its life.
- This results in ongoing colour changes depending on the environment – from blue-green to nut-brown.
Dark Brown Copper
Light Brown Copper
Natural Mill Finish Copper
Patina Green Copper
Zinc’s outstanding durability has been well-documented over time. In Europe, many examples of zinc roofs lasting for more than 100 years can be found. With proper installation, the hardiness of the zinc paired with the protective effects of the patina are why zinc roofs or walls have such a long life.
- The aesthetically pleasing patina
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Outstanding durability
Natural Mill Finish
Want to know more?
Download the product brochure: